Friday 17 March 2023

Once Upon A Time Album for Polka Art Studio

   Hello, my friends! 

Today I have another fun project for Polka Art Studio!

I have finished my album using the Once Upon a Time Collection!

Here's the cover:


Isn't that pretty? 
I just love this beautiful collection!

Here's a closer look at the charm dangle I added to the spine:


 I've actually made a talking video (only my second one) that shows the entire album,
  and explains a few things that I've done.

Here's the video:


* * *

If you missed my post about the included Folio, you'll find it HERE.

* * *

Polka Art Products Used:





 
Other Materials Used:
Zutter Bind It All;
Zutter Curved Spine Cover-All;
Zutter Removable Photo Pockets;
Seam Binding;
Ranger Ice Stickles;
Vintage Photo Distress Ink;
Charms and Chain from My Stash.

* * *

Thank you for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * *
There are lots more fun goodies in the Polka Art Studio Shop!
Make sure you sign up for the newsletter too!
You don't want to miss all the fun events and freebies!

Polka Art Studio Links:

Polka Art Studio Etsy


No comments:

Blog Archive