Friday 29 June 2018

Rinea - Oh Canada Card

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with a new Rinea project share, using Rinea Foiled Paper!

Today I am using the gorgeous Ruby/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper from the
Here is my card:

Rinea Foiled Paper

I'm a Canadian girl, and tomorrow we celebrate Canada Day here. 
This beautiful glossy red paper helped me create the perfect celebration card!
Our National Anthem is O Canada but I made a card that says Oh Canada! 
I'm very thankful to live in this beautiful country!

Rinea Foiled Paper

Some simple punching and die-cutting helped me create this fun design.
My card is a little reminiscent of our flag, as far as the colors and the Maple Leaf.

Rinea Foiled Paper

Here's a photo that shows off the gorgeous red foil!

Rinea Foiled Paper

Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock;
Punch: Martha Stewart - Maple Leaf - Punch Around the Page;
Dies: Tim Holtz - Alphabet Thinlits, Unknown Maple Leaf.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

I wish you all a very Happy Canada Day! :o)

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:




3 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Oh WOW! This is a beauty! My Mom is from Nova Scotia, came to the States when she was in High School! Have a Happy Day!

Teresa Arsenault said...

That foil is glorious. I love the die cut you have made. Happy Canada Day!

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Fabulous card, love the foiling!

Blog Archive