Thursday 28 June 2018

My Scrap Chick - Seed Packet Envelope Mini

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to a new DT post for My Scrap Chick!

Today I am sharing this wonderful Seed Packet Envelope File.
You can find it right HERE.

This is a super fun file that I will use over and over again!
I use these envelopes: on cards, in minis, as minis, etc.
The can hold photos or journal spots or ephemera.
Today I have used it as the base of my mini album.

I cut five envelopes out of manila cardstock, and adhered them together. 
In my stash, I found this old file entitled "free seed packet printable."
They fit the envelope front perfectly!



To the back I added a flower with a button center.
It's pretty but also serves to hold the envelope flap closed.


Three of the envelopes have pink flowers and pink buttons.
Then I cut a pink cardstock piece to put in the envelope.


Two of the envelopes have white flowers with yellow buttons.
They have a piece of yellow cardstock in them.


Here is the front of all five envelopes:


Here is the back of all five, 
along with ribbon covered binding ring:


I punched a hole in one corner of each envelope
and threaded them all on the binding ring.
Here's the finished mini all fanned out:


I hope you like my little envelope mini!
This really is a great file for so many reasons!
Perfect for anywhere you need an envelope or pocket!

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you'll head over to the shop and give it a try! 
Have you signed up for the My Scrap Chick newsletters yet?
Don't forget to do that!
You really don't want to miss out on any of the great freebies! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:




3 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Oh these are beautiful! I used to make mini ones and collect my seeds in the Fall. These are lovely and I adore the flower closure!

Tracy said...

Oh I just love this! Super fun project idea and those seed packet images are gorgeous. I owe you an email to get you up to speed on what's been going on with me. Will try to get it written real soon. Love ya!

Katie said...

These are gorgeous

Blog Archive