Friday 19 October 2018

My Scrap Chick - Fall Acorn Card

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to a new DT post for My Scrap Chick!

Today I am sharing the lovely Fall Acorn Card file.
You can find it HERE.

It makes such a pretty card:


It has so many components that could be used with other Fall projects.
The branch, the leaves, and the acorns.


The script font of the "Fall" is really lovely!


The file includes a narrow strip of paper to be used between the top and bottom pieces.
Instead, I opted to use a picot edged satin ribbon.
Then I added a small ribbon bow to it. 
Either way it sure does look like Fall to me! :o)



* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you'll head over to the shop and give it a try! 
Have you signed up for the My Scrap Chick newsletters yet?
Don't forget to do that!
You really don't want to miss out on any of the great freebies! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:




2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is Gorgeous Nancy, love the different coloured card with your beautiful oak leaves and acorns and that super colour ribbon.
Faith
x

Katie said...

Lovely card

Blog Archive