Saturday 20 October 2018

Swedish House Crafts - Traditional Christmas Card for Allsorts Challenge

Hello, friends! 

I'm here today with a fun Christmas card share for Swedish House Crafts
I've created this lovely traditional card in honour of the Challenge
 that Swedish House Crafts is sponsoring over at the Allsorts Challenge Blog
where the challenge is to use traditional Christmas colours. 

Here is my card:


 The papers are all from the Pion Design - To My Valentine Collection
I cut a strip of paper, and folded it into a banner shape. 
Then I cut a smaller strip, and stamped the "Merry Christmas", 
I then adhered that strip onto the banner. 
I inked all the edges with gold metallic wax before adhering it in place. 


I colored the chipboard with the gold wax, 
and then die-cut a circle from red paper to back it.  
Once it was adhered to the card base, 
I added some red glitter glue into the heart.              


    Finally, I added a pretty bow made from the Brick Red Ribbon.


  Here's one last look at the finished card:


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  

Don't forget to head over to the Allsorts Challenge Blog 
to join in with the fun!


Links to all the Products:


4 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Stunning design, Nancy. I love the way you mounted the sentiment. Hugs, Teresa

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO very lovely and traditional. Love the bauble.
Faith
x

Katie said...

This is stunning

Maria Pilar said...

Finally I can comment.
Beautiful card, Nancy. So cute

Blog Archive