Saturday 9 February 2019

Mirtillamente Craft Shop - SNOW? Card

Hello, everyone!

I'm back today with a fun share for
Mirtillamente Craft Shop!
This is a wonderful shop located in Italy!

Spring is right around the corner, right? ;o) 
So we have to finish using all of our fun Winter products!
I still had lots of my fun Echo Park Stickers left. 
That is what inspired this card:


Here are the products I gathered for my project:
The Echo Park - I Love Winter 12 x 12 Sticker Sheet
White Cardstock Card Base - 4 1/4" x 9 1/4"
Piece of Heide Swapp - Magnolia Lane Paper - 4" x 9"


I began by adhering the decorative paper to the card front.
 It already looks frosty, doesn't it?


Then I looked at the Sticker Sheet and saw that many of the Stickers said "SNOW". 
I decided that would be the title of my card. 
So I began by using the letter stickers to add "SNOW" to the top of my card. 
I then added a question mark behind it.
 I also added a border sticker to underline it.

Next, I added the SNOWMAN sticker, with a snowman beneath it. 
I then added the Snowflakes sticker. 
To fill in the gap, I came back and added three pretty silver sequin snowflakes.


For the bottom half of the card, 
I added a Snowflake sticker, beside the Snow Day sticker.
Finally, I added the "Snow Much Fun" with the cute little penguin sticker!

I think Snow, Snowmen, Snowflakes, and Snowdays are just Snow Much Fun! 
I Love Winter! :o)



So for a finishing touch, 
I added the "I Love Winter" Banner Sticker to the top left corner of the card.


All together it's just a card full of Winter goodness!


There was even a fun sticker for the inside of the card:


 With that...I wish you all Warm Winter Wishes...
quick...before Spring arrives!  



Thanks so much for stopping in today!
I'll hope to see you again very soon! :o)



* * * * * * * * * * *

Here are all the links you'll need:

2 comments:

Katie said...

Beautiful card

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I would never have thought of using stickers like this Nancy, they have made a SUPER frosty card.
Faith
x

Blog Archive