Friday 15 February 2019

Rinea - Bee Themed Card

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with a new Rinea project share, using Rinea Foiled Paper!
This month we are partnering with Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps.
This means that for both of my Rinea projects this month,
I will also be using their fabulous stamps!

Today I am using the gorgeous 
Earth Tones Foiled Paper Variety Pack,
from Rinea.

The stamps I'm using are:
Bee Girl and Thank You Beeing Friend.

Here's the card I made:


The colors of the foiled papers in this Variety Pack
were just perfect for the BEE theme of my card!
I used some dies to create a background scene for the stamps.


I stamped the sentiment, matted it on the Gold Glossy Foiled paper,
and then adhered it in place using foam tape.


I stamped the Bee Girl Image, colored her with markers,
and then added Stickles to her wings.
I fussy cut her out, and also added her in place with foam tape.
Isn't she sweet?


Here's a final look at the finished card:


Other Materials Used:
 Doohickey Dies;
Star Dust Stickles;
Memento - Tuxedo Black Ink;
Spectrum Noir Markers.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back later this month with another combination post
for Rinea and Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps! 
* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:



2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a darling card, so "sweet" love how you used the foil.
Faith
x

Katie said...

Fabulous card

Blog Archive