Tuesday 26 March 2019

Arnold Grummer - Handmade Paper Butterfly Tag

Hello, my friends!

 I have a new project to share with you for Arnold Grummer.

You'll find a full tutorial and product list at the 
Arnold Grummer Blog HERE.

Last time I shared some paper I made using sewing patterns.
Today, I'm sharing more handmade sewing pattern paper 
but with a twist.
To this paper I added some of the gorgeous Gold Dust
from the Arnold Grummer Store.
I also used a template to create the shape of the paper.
It's the Invitation & Thank You Card Medium Template.
However, if you don't fold it, doesn't it make a great tag?

Here's my project:


For the full tutorial on how I put this tag together,
head over to the Arnold Grummer blog HERE.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'm really looking forward to sharing more handmade paper projects with you 
in the months ahead!
It's so much FUN!

Oh, you'll want to check out the resource page over at the website. 
You can watch Arnold Grummer himself demonstrate how to make paper! 

* * * * *
Here are all the links:




No comments:

Blog Archive