Thursday 28 March 2019

My Scrap Chick - Easter Chick Card

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to a new DT post for My Scrap Chick!

Today I am sharing a fun Easter project featuring the following files:

Cloud Layers

Easter Chicks Bundle

* * * * *
 For my card I used one of the cuts from the Easter Chicks Bundle,
along with the printable version of the Clouds Layer.
This one is so much fun!



First, lets talk about the fabulous background. 
The file comes in several color and size options. 
It's a "must have" file in my opinion!
Perfect background for all our digis and cuts, when we don't have time to ink our own.
It's also available in a cut version, which would be lots of fun!


Moving on to the sweet Chick cut...it's adorable, right?
This is just one of the six complete cut sets in this bundle.
You really have to click on the link to check out all that's included!
They are so much fun to put together!


I simply added my Chick onto the Cloud background,
that had been adhered to a green card base.
Then I simply added a punched grass border along the bottom.
Super simple and cute as can be! :o)


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock;
Punch: Fiskars - Grass Border;
Machine: Cricut Explore Air.

* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back next week to share another Easter project!
I hope you'll head over to the shop and give it a try! 
Have you signed up for the My Scrap Chick newsletters yet?
Don't forget to do that!
You really don't want to miss out on any of the great freebies! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:




2 comments:

Christi said...

Nancy , This is super adorable! Really cute for the kiddos for Easter! Love it! Christi

Valerie said...

Love how you set this cute little in the background of clouds. Very cute.

Blog Archive