Wednesday 3 April 2019

My Scrap Chick - Artistic Easter Bunny!

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to a new DT post for My Scrap Chick!

I'm back today with another fun Easter project!
This time I'm featuring the following file:

Easter Bunnies Bundle


This is the Bunny version of the Chick file I shared the other day.
As with that file, this one includes six super cute cut files!

* * * * *
Here's the fun card I made:
  

Isn't that cute?
It's so much fun to put together!


I just cut it all out,
and put it together on a lavender colored card base.


I added a fun punched grass border along the bottom,
and a little ribbon bow at the base of the ears!


This cut would be fabulous on a layout too,
along with photos of the family coloring Easter eggs!
Maybe I'll have to do that too! ;o)


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock;
Punch: Fiskars - Grass Border;
Machine: Cricut Explore Air;
Ribbon: Unknown.

* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project share!

 * * * * *
Have you signed up for the My Scrap Chick newsletters yet?
Don't forget to do that!
You really don't want to miss out on any of the great freebies! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:




3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I had to squeal with pleasure and delight at this card, it's wonderful.
Faith x

Eekers said...

An easter card with no yellow? I am somewhat disturbed ;) lol! I think you might have inspired me to make some Easter cards, I have been ignoring it til now :D

Annabel x

Valerie said...

A very fun card! Love your colors.

Blog Archive