Tuesday 9 April 2019

The Cherry On Top - Bloom & Grow

Hello, my friends!

I've got some fun new projects to share for The Cherry On Top Designs.

 Today I'm sharing something a little bit different from the shop.
Instead of one of the fabulous digital kits,
I'm sharing a pretty cut file!
There are several fun cut files at The Cherry On Top Shop.
The come in png, svg, and Studio formats.

This cut is called Cuttable Flowers,
and you can find it HERE.

On my card, I used only one of the four cuts included in the file.

Here's my card:



I chose the "Bloom and Grow" for my card.
I cut it at 5" and adhered it to my 5 1/2" card base.


Then I simply added large coordinating pearls to the flower centers.


It could also be pretty to cut some additional flowers,
and layer them up.
Maybe next time! 


Other Materials Used:
Papers: AC - Cardstock;
Bling: Crafts - Pearls;
Machine: Cricut Explore Air.

From The Cherry On Top:

Cuttable Flowers

* * * * *
I hope you enjoyed seeing this fun card!
I'll be back again soon with another fun project for this shop!
In the meantime, check out The Cherry On Top!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:



1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the effective simple design here Nancy, so pretty in blue and white.
Faith x

Blog Archive