Monday 8 April 2019

Whisker Graphics - Easter Tag Tucks

Hello, my friends!

I'm back to share a fun project created with products from the Whisker Graphics Shop!
I'm also over on the Whisker Graphics Blog today.
You're going to want to go over there and subscribe in the sidebar, if you haven't already done so. 
That way you won't miss all the fun shares from the rest of the DT,
and all the fun ways you can use these great products! 

Here's a peek at what I made this month:



Doesn't that just shout Spring and Easter? :o)

Here are the Whisker Graphics products I used to make it:


Whisker Graphics Products Used:






I pulled some fun Easter stamps out of my stash.
I stamped the images with Versamark ink,
and heat embossed them using coordinating embossing powders.
The green doesn't show up very well in the photo
but in person it shows up very nicely.


I looped twine through the top of each tag,
and then tied a matching bow around each bag.
I just love how everything coordinates so beautifully!


Here they are all tucked in. 
What do you do with them now?
They would be lovely tucked into an Easter basket!
There's lots of room on the back of the tag to write a message.
You could adhere the bag to the front of an A2 card base.
You could bundle a few of these together, 
and present them as a hostess gift.
You could use them as an insert in your Easter mini album,
or on your Easter layouts.
So many fun ways to use these Easter tag tucks! :o)


* * * * *
I hope I've given you some fun ideas!
There's so many great ways to use tags, and bags and twine!

* * * * *
Thanks for stopping by!
I'll be back again soon with another project share!

Here are all the links you'll need:

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So Sweet, beautiful colours and ideas Nancy.
Faith x

Blog Archive