Thursday 6 June 2019

Another Combination Post - Infinity Engraving Done the ScraPerfect Way!

Hello, my friends!

It's time for another post for ScraPerfect,
and another project share for Infinity Engraving.
These products work so beautifully together
 that I have combined my DT posts into one again.

Here's what we're making today:

I began with the Wing Medallion Chipboard Shaker Kit from Infinity Engraving. 
As you can see from the photo below, there are several pieces.
Not shown are another little ring piece, and a clear acetate circle,
both used to form the shaker element. 
I set both of those aside until later.
Then I reached for my Best Glue Ever from ScraPerfect, and got to work.
I squirted out some glue on my work surface, 
and used a make-up sponge to dab glue onto the chipboard pieces.
I didn't bother to the centers that would be covered. 
No point in wasting good product!
Then I got out my Nuvo Gold Gilding flakes. 
Making sure there was no sneezing going on...
...I applied the gold gilding flakes to all of the glued areas.
It stuck beautifully!
I took a soft scruffy brush and burnished everything smooth.


Then it was just a matter of assembling all the pieces.
This is where the No-Clog Writing Cap really came in handy!
The rings for the shaker element are really skinny but I was able to add such a fine line of glue.
There were no globs or seepage anywhere!
I die-cut a brightly colored paper that had gold foil on it, and inserted it behind the acetate.
Then I filled the shaker element with glitter from the Tiny Shorter Bottles of Embellies.
They're just perfect for this shaker!


I did take some Walnut Stain Distress Ink and ink around all the edges.
It's such a cool piece, don't you think?


I've placed it on a black card base to show it to you today
but I don't think it will stay there.
I think it would be cool on the cover of an album!


Or maybe it should even be this way?
Then put it on a layout and add a bunch of pretty flowers!
There are so many creative possibilities


What do you see when you look at it?


 Again, it's a wonderful combination of products.
Actually, I don't think I make anything these days
without using my ScraPerfect products! lol 

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
I'll be back with more shares from both shops very soon!

* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:





* * * * *



4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A SUPER project Nancy, love the effects you achieved. What do I see, first time MAYBE an insect, then something from a Greek temple, a very effective piece.
Faith x

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love what you did here, Nancy! What a fun die set! I see a body builder!

Katie said...

Fabulous

Maria Pilar said...

Great project! Love it Nancy!

Blog Archive