Friday 28 June 2019

Makin's Clay® - Create ART ATC

Happy Friday, my friends!

Today I have another project share for Makin's Clay®! 
Each month, I have one full tutorial over on the Makin's Clay® Blog,
and a fun project share here on my blog.

Today it's time for my shared project.
Just like last month, I have created a fun ATC:



I created my clay by molding it in the mod podge mold.
It makes these very small but very detailed pieces.


They're perfect to decorate my artsy ATC.



I hope it inspires you to create some fun art!


Materials Used:
Makin's Clay® - White Clay,
Makin's Clay® - Clay Push Mold - Florals

 Other Materials Used:
Mod Podge Molds - Ornamental Icons;
Black Chipboard;
Ink: Distress Ink - Black Soot;
Stamps: Finnabair Sentiment Words;
Unknown Bling.

* * * * *
Isn't that fun?
This clay is so much great to play with!
I'm looking forward to sharing much more with you!

* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:





2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

An ATC? so much details in those moulds for them to be so small, great work Nancy.
Faith x

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love these little vintage molds. Makes for a fun little ATC!

Blog Archive