Thursday 25 July 2019

Ephemoire - Shabby Chic Cards and Tags

Hello, friends!

Today I have a fun new project for Ephemoire!

I've used a variety of printable products to create:
6 cards, and
2 tags!
There was even more left over to create more projects
but I ran out of time! ;o)

As with most of my printable projects,
I haven't added too much to the cards.
The gorgeous printables do all the work for you.
I did use some solid coordinating cardstock on each of them.
I'll go through and tell you what I added to each project.
There will be links to all the printable files at the end. 
These are all very simple but with really lovely results.


To this first card, I added a simple ribbon bow, and a few pearls.


Here I added just some pearls.
Then I added some sparkle pen to the flower.
It doesn't show in the photo.


On this one, I die-cut some leaves, and added them under the sentiment.


Here I created photo corners from the ephemera square.
I added a pretty sheer bow, and two pearls.


For this one I die-cut the "Hello", added the ribbon and pearls.
I also added the sparkle marker to the flower.


This is a repeat of the last card but in different colours.


Here I used some border punches along the bottom of the tag.
I added the ribbon, and some pearls.


Finally, I used another border punch, more ribbon, and pearls.


These were all so much fun to make!
The products all coordinated so beautifully,
making them come together easily!

* * * * *
Ephemoire Products Used:

Shabby Garden #2 Papers

Vintage Junk Journal Ephemera - Sampler #5

Guest Checks

Rustic Faux Ceramic Tags

Pretty in Pink Coin Envelope

* * * * *
Here are the links for you: Ephemoire Shop

3 comments:

Katie said...

Stunning samples

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

These are ALL so very beautiful, you've made the paper sing with your added details.
Faith x

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such pretty papers! Love your beautiful array of cards.

Blog Archive