Tuesday 23 July 2019

Let Me Introduce You To Artsystamper!

Hello, my friends!

I have some new fun to share with you starting today!
I want to introduce you to Artsystamper.
My sweet and very talented friend, Bev Cole,
has opened up a new etsy shop to sell her artwork.
You may know Bev from her most recent work over at Sparkle 'N Sprinkle. 
I have had the pleasure of knowing Bev, and creating with her artwork, years before that!
So I'm thrilled to be a member of her Artsystamper Addicts DT!

Today I am sharing a project that features:



One thing to note about these fabulous digital sets
is that they include both pre-colored and non-colored images!
I love that option, and look forward to sharing both with you in the coming months!

Here's what I have for you today:


Isn't that pretty?
I began with a box cut file from My Scrap Chick.
I cut the box base from solid purple cardstock.


The side panels were cut from this beautiful 
Aster and butterfly print, with a yellow background.


The top panel was cut from the gorgeous print Bev created.
I know...it looks like I slaved away for hours! lol


Once my panels were all added to the box,
I used the print/cut feature on my Cricut to print/cut the 
pre-colored Aster and Butterfly Image.
I added it to the top of the box using foam tape.


Finally, I added some sparkle marker to the butterfly, and all the flowers, 
and then added some pretty sequins!


Other Materials Used:
Papers: AC - Cardstock;
Marker: Spectrum Noir - Sparkle Marker;
Unknown Sequins;
Machine: Cricut Explore Air;
Cut File: My Scrap Chick - CG 4 x 6 Box for Ephemera.

* * * * *
Linking Up To:




* * * * *

Oh, some happy news for you...
there just happens to be a sale going on in the shop!
Buy 3 items and get 25% off your entire order!
Sale ends July 31st!

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping in today!
I hope you find these images as inspiring as I do!
I look forward to sharing more with you!

* * * * *
Here are the links for you:



9 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OMG Nancy, that is so VERY BEAUTIFUL, absolutely love everything, the colours, the design of the box, the paper and fairy image - Just Stunning.
Faith x

HeatherB said...

This is beautiful!! Thanks for playing with us at PIP Challenges!

Joy Wilson said...

Beautiful gift box! I love the summery colors! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is gorgeous Nancy. Love the color combination.

Katie said...

This is gorgeous

Megan J said...

Hi Nancy, a superb gift box, love the weathered background behind the image, thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

Larelyn said...

What a fabulous box. The papers are just gorgeous. Thanks for joining our 3-D challenge at Die Cuttin Divas.

mum of two said...

So pretty! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments

HeatherB said...

This is a gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing with us at PIP challenges!

Blog Archive