Monday 22 July 2019

My Scrap Chick - Christmas in July!

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to a new DT post for My Scrap Chick!
We're celebrating Christmas in July!
The blog is full of Christmas inspiration...new and old,
and there's a great sale going on in the shop.
You're going to want to check out all the fun new files!

Today I'm featuring the lovely new:

Christmas Star Gift Box.

It's such a fun little box that goes together so quick and easy!
It comes with several Sentiment options.
I used "Remember the Star"...which is perfect for Christmas!


I found the perfect papers in my stash,
and added a piece of acetate in the window.


It opens on the top and can be filled with treats!


I also used the extra little cutout stars to create an extra tag.
I layered them, punched a hole, and threaded a string through.



* * * * * 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project share!

 * * * * *
Have you signed up for the My Scrap Chick newsletters yet?
Don't forget to do that!
You really don't want to miss out on any of the great freebies! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:




3 comments:

Natalia said...

Perfect for Christmas, love this idea☺

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE it, and the tag idea from the cut out, why do I always throw mine in the bin without thinking? Love this box Nancy.
Faith x

Susan M said...

Love your little box Nancy ! You've used the perfect paper and love the sentiment ! I'll be visiting all your posts that I've missed but it may take a while !

Blog Archive