Thursday 4 July 2019

Quietfire Design - Guest DT Spot

Hello, my friends!

I'm very excited about today!
Today is the first of two Guest DT Spots
that I'm doing this month for Quietfire Design
Woohoo!


Now, if you're not familiar with Quietfire Design,
you really need to be.
Or...you may actually be familiar with Suzanne's work
but not realize that she is Quietfire Design.
Suzanne is one of the licensed designers for
Elizabeth Craft Designs.

Yes, so you probably do know her work well!
She designs the most incredible stamps, dies, and cut files!
I have the joy of sharing all three of those items with you this month. 

Another wonderful thing that I really must mention
is that Quietfire Design is a Canadian shop!
That's great news for all my Canadian friends! 
I'm finally sharing an "at home" shop! :o)
It's even greater news for my international friends! 
Quietfire ships internationally...but the prices are Canadian.
So it's a big win for you too! :o)

Today, I have used a stamp and a cut file to create a card.
I'm only giving you a little glimpse of it here.
You have to head over to the Quietfire Blog to see the rest,
and to hear how I put it all together. 
You'll find it right HERE!

Here's a little peek:


So head on over and take a better look!
While you're over there,
check out the shop and both blogs.
They're full of fabulous inspiration!

UPDATE: Now that everyone has seen the post,
I'm adding a photo of my finished card:


* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:





2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a beautiful design and card, love the colours and stamping.
Faith x

Quietfire said...

Thanks so much for joining us Nancy! It's a beautiful project!

Blog Archive