Thursday 19 March 2020

Have You Seen This One Yet?

Hello, my friends!

Have you seen the latest issue of my favorite magazine?
The Spring Issue of Creative Scrapbooker Magzine is out,
and I'm so happy to have a number of projects in it again.


I actually have five projects in this issue. 
Two are from previous posts.
One is HERE and another is HERE.

Today I'd like to share a brand new project with you!
To make this fun easel card, I've used a combination of some great products
from some of my favorite companies.

Here's the card I made:


I took some care in positioning the stamping.
This is what you see when the card is closed:



Here's what I used:





Other Materials Used:
Recollections Cardstock;
Imagine Crafts - Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

* * * * *
There are so many wonderful articles in this magazine!
It's overflowing with inspiration
Make sure you pick up a copy for yourself,
or better yet...subsribe:


* * * * *

I have two more cards in this magazine!
I'll share those with you in another post soon!
Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Nancy :o)




4 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Congratulations. It's nice to be published. Those are sweet tags. No wonder they chose them. I love the little lady in the garden tag. This card made me smile. Of course, we should all eat more hole foods. :) hugs, Teresa

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Brilliant, LOVE it, so clever Nancy.
Faith x

Jennifer said...

I never buy magaazines...but how wonderful that you can be a part of this!!!

Connie Mercer said...

very cool Nancy!! Congrats!!

Blog Archive