Friday 20 March 2020

Vilda Stamps - Happy Spring

Hello, my friends!

It's my time to share some projects for Vilda Stamps!

On the 12th and 21st of each month, I will be sharing two projects/blog posts,
that I hope will inspire you to get some Vilda Stamps of your own.
They have such a fabulous variety of stamps to create with!
Due to the time difference between Canada and Sweden,
I will share my first project in the evening,
and my second project the next morning.

Today I have made a Happy Spring card,
using Vilda Stamps V701 - Wooden Fence with Mailbox.

Here it is:


Doesn't that look suitably Spring-ish? 
I stamped the image onto heavy watercolour paper,
and coloured it with watercolour pencils and a water brush.

When it was all dry,
I distressed the edges, and adhered it to a bright green card base.

Here's a closer look at the image:


I knew I wanted the card to say "Happy Spring".
I found a "Happy" die but no Spring,
so I die-cut letters instead.
These were cut out of the heavy watercolour paper and adhered in place.
I really like the mix of fonts! 




Vilda Stamps Used:


Other Materials Used:
Watercolour Paper;
Watercolour Pencils and Water Brush;
AC Cardstock;
Ranger Archival Ink - Jet Black;
Tim Holtz Alphaneumeric Dies;
Your Next Die - Happy.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for taking a look!
I'll be back soon with my second project!

* * * * *
If you're not familiar with Vilda Stamps, they are located in Sweden!
I've been a big fan of the stamps since I was introduced to them 
while working on a DT in Germany!
The stamps can be purchased from Engstroms Artstudio AB.
They ship all over the world.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I like the mix of fonts too Nancy, a beautiful card, love that fence.
Faith x

Blog Archive