Saturday 21 March 2020

Vilda Stamps - Easter Card

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with my second project for Vilda Stamps!

On the 12th and 21st of each month, I will be sharing two projects/blog posts,
that I hope will inspire you to get some Vilda Stamps of your own.
They have such a fabulous variety of stamps to create with!
Due to the time difference between Canada and Sweden,
I will share my first project in the evening,
and my second project the next morning.

This time I've made an easel card,
using Vilda Stamps V835 - Easter Bunny and Young Rooster,
as well as V693 - English Texts 2010.

Here it is:


Isn't that stamp adorable?
It's one of two fabulous characters in the set!
I stamped the image onto heavy watercolour paper,
and coloured it using watercolour pencils and a water brush.
Then I created a fun Spring/Easter scene for my sweet little "bunny"!
The design of the card gave me lots of room to add grass, flowers and butterflies.


I only have one Easter sentiment from Vilda Stamps.
I used it on my last project, and it will show up again on my next project.
Although this is an Easter card, I thought this sentiment suited it very well!
I think kindness is something that we really need to put into practice
at every opportunity! 



Vilda Stamps Used:





Other Materials Used:
Watercolour Paper;
Ranger Archival Ink - Jet Black;
Watercolour Pencils and Water Brush;
AC Cardstock;
Sizzix - Card, Regal Stand-Ups Die;
Your Next Die - Spring Garden and Grass;
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink;
Tim Holtz Mini Butterfly Punch;

* * * * *
Thanks so much for taking a look!
I'll be back soon with more fun Vilda projects!

* * * * *
If you're not familiar with Vilda Stamps, they are located in Sweden!
I've been a big fan of the stamps since I was introduced to them 
while working on a DT in Germany!
The stamps can be purchased from Engstroms Artstudio AB.
They ship all over the world.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:


3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful card and wonderful sentiment to match, love the Spring colours Nancy.
Faith x

Shona Erlenborn said...

A beautiful Spring card! Love the sentiment that works perfectly with your Spring scene!

Teresa Arsenault said...

What a darling little easel card!

Blog Archive