Monday 23 March 2020

Simply Crafty SVGs - Butterfly Box with No Butterfly?

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to a new project share for Simply Crafty SVGs!

This month I'm sharing another fun little gift box.
It's called Butterfly Fliptop Box.

When you click on the link you'll see Sandy's great version.
I thought I would show you another way to use this cut.
Although I will definitely be making one with the butterfly soon. 
It's really lovely!

Here's my box:

With Spring in mind I used some pretty floral paper. 
I didn't add all the panels that are included.


This is a closer look at the floral embellishment. 
I added a little velcro tab, to ensure a secure closing of the box.


Here is what I did to alter this file for the Easter season.
I cut one yellow panel for the back side.
Then I stamped it with a sweet little bunny,
and a lovely sentiment.
Finally, I added a pretty ribbon bow to the top.
Now it's a sweet Easter treat box for someone special!


Other Materials Used:
Papers: American Crafts Paper Pad;
Stamp: CTMH - Sensational Season;
Ink: Memento Ink - Desert Sand;
Yellow Gingham Ribbon;
Velcro Tab.


File from Simply Crafty SVGs:


* * * * *
Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you found some inspiration!
I'll be back next month to share a brand new project! :o)

* * * * * 
Here are all the links:



7 comments:

Helle Bilde Müller said...

A cute and easy project - bet there can be lots of small Easter Eggs in there :-P

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is beautiful and a handy little box too Nancy. Great work.
Faith x

Eekers said...

The Department of Yellow officially approves of this blog post.

Nancy said...

that is such a great idea with the message on the back...very pretty project...

Anne Temple said...

This is adorable. Love your message on the back.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Great work! Beautiful paper!

Teresa Arsenault said...

What a prim & pretty little box. I like the clean, simple design. hugs, Teresa

Blog Archive