Tuesday 17 March 2020

Rinea With Creative Embellishments - Birdhouse Branch Tag

Hello, my friends!

Today I have a fun tutorial for Rinea.
Again, this post is in collaboration with Creative Embellishments!

This time I have created a really fun Birdhouse Branch Tag,
combining fabulous foiled paper
with wonderful chipboard pieces!

Here's my tag:


Here's how I did it:


Materials Used:
Creative Embellishements - Large Tag, Branches, Bird Cage;
Brown Acrylic Paint;
Stampendous Embossing Ink;
Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder;
Brown and Green Grosgrain Ribbon.


1. I began by painting the chipboard branch, and the outside edges of the Large Tag, with brown acrylic paint.
2. I inked the birdhouse with embossing ink, liberally covered it with the embossing powder, and heat set it. 


3. Once the paint was dry, I measured and cut the Mocha/Mocha Starstruck Foiled Paper to fit the tag, and adhered it in place.
4. I cut a piece of the Jade/Jade Starstruck Foiled Paper slightly smaller, and adhered it in place on top of the Mocha. (refer to photo below)


5. Next, I adhered the branch in place on the tag, ensuring that the birdhouse would fit well under it. 
6. I adhered the birdhouse in place, ensuring the "chain" was placed on one of the branches.  


7. I cut multiple little leaves from the Jade/Jade Starstruck Foiled Paper, and adhered them on the branch leaves. I curled the leaves up to add some extra dimension.
8. Finally, I added a green ribbon loop through the hole at the top of the tag, and added a brown ribbon bow in place.


This was such a fun tag to make...and such a great combination of products!

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back with more very soon!
In the meantime,
check out the Creative Embellishments Shop.
* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:



3 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is lovely. I like how you glued the green die cut leaves on top of the brown. hugs, Teresa

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You've certainly brought the die alive Nancy, beautiful work.
Faith x

Shona Erlenborn said...

So pretty. Love the addition of the little leaves.

Blog Archive