Wednesday 11 March 2020

Vilda Stamps - Happy Smiles Birthday Card

Hello, my friends!

I'm back to share my first of two projects for Vilda Stamps!
Funny story...
I already did this post.
I wrote it up and scheduled it.
When I came to get the link to share it...POOF...it was gone!
So this second version is shorter, and much less wordy! lol

* * *
On the 12th and 21st of each month,
I will be sharing two projects, in two separate blog posts,
that I hope will inspire you to get some Vilda Stamps of your own.
They have such a fabulous variety of stamps to create with!

* * * 
 Today I'm sharing a Birthday Card I made.
For this card I used one of the adorable characters from the Best Friends Stamp Set V860.
I also used a sentiment from the English Texts Set V763.


I stamped the image and sentiment with black archival ink,onto watercolour paper.
Then I coloured the image using watercolour pencils and a water brush.
I die-cut and layered my stamped pieces on some lovely glittery paper.
Here's a closer look at the image:


Here's a closer look at the fun sentiment.
This was a birthday card that I actually sent off in the mail.
I thought the sentiment was appropriate!


This is such a sweet image and so fun to colour!


Vilda Stamps Used:

Best Friends Stamp Set

English Texts Stamp Set V763

Other Materials Used:
Papers: Watercolor Paper, MME Home Glitter Pad - Pink;
Die: Sizzix Dotted Ovals;
Color: Prima Watercolor Pencils - Vintage Lover;
Ink: Ranger Archival Ink - Jet Black;
Ribbon: Offray;
Water Brush.
* * * * *
Thanks so much for taking a look!
I'll be back next month with more fun projects!

* * * * *
If you're not familiar with Vilda Stamps, they are located in Sweden!
I've been a big fan of the stamps since I was introduced to them 
while working on a DT in Germany!
The stamps can be purchased from Engstroms Artstudio AB.
They ship all over the world.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Darling card Nancy, love the little cutie and her cat and the sentiment is just wonderful.
Faith x

Blog Archive