Wednesday 6 May 2020

Dies R Us - Thanks!

Happy Wednesday,  my friends!

Today I'm sharing a new projecet for Dies R Us.

Here on my blog I will be linking to the dies in the Dies R Us Canada Shop.
You'll find links to the US Shop, in my post at the Dies R Us Blog.

These days a simple kindness can make such a difference in people's lives.
Why not make some pretty cards to send to those you love.
I've chosen to use "Thanks" on my card,
but the lovely die set I used has other fun options.
You could simply say "Hello"!

There are many that deserve a huge "Thanks" in these difficult days!

Here's my card:


I'm afraid it was a dreary and rainy day when I made my card,
so I don't have any process photos to share with you. 

I cut an A2 tent-fold card base from white cardstock.
I added a front panel of 4 x 5 1/4, from decorative paper.
I wrapped it with pretty sheer riboon before adhering it to the card base.
Then I added a pretty ribbon bow.


I die-cut the "Spring Has Sprung" die from white cardstock - twice.
I adhered the first one in place on the card front.
From the second cut, I fussy cut two of the large butterflies.
I then adhered just the body of the fussy cut butterfly, onto the two top base butterflies.
When the glue was dry, I folded up the wings.
I then cut the "Thanks" from the decorative paper,
and adhered it to the center of the base die.
Finally, I added mini clear rhinestones around the doily edge of the die-cut.


In this photo, you can see the dimension on the two butterflies,
and all the pretty sparkle from the rhinestones and ribbon.

* * * * *

I hope I've given you some fun ideas!
I'll be back soon with more!

* * * * *

Dies R Us CANADA Product Used:


  




Other Materials Used:
K & Company - Julianne Designer Paper;
Crafts - Mini Rhinestones
Celebrate It Ribbon.

* * * * *
Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R s Challenge Blog
 There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month 
and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  
For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.


click below for:
FRIENDS OF DIES R US PINTEREST PAGE

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is so delicate. Love the little popped up butterflies.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful die on beautiful paper make a Beautiful card Nancy. Love it.
Keep safe and well.
Faith x

Carole Pollard said...

Beautiful card just loving that frame die so pretty love and hugs Carole x

Blog Archive