Friday 8 May 2020

Maker's Movement - Hello Spring!

Hello, my friends!

I'm back today to share a fun project for Maker's Movement

If you missed my recent Crossover II Machine review,
you'll find it right HERE.

Today I am featuring the fun Hello Spring Stamp and Die Set!

Here's my card:


As soon as I saw this sweet stamp set
I knew that I had to make a window scene card!

So many of us have spent LOTS of time at home
and looking out the window...just waiting to see a scene like this.
Also, since we're all missing out on interaction and socializing,
I knew the sweet bird was coming for a visit! :o)


I grabbed the small square die, from the Pull and Reveal Squares Die Set,
to create my window.
I used a 5" piece of kraft cardstock for my window frame,
running it through my Crossover II to cut out the four squares. 
I used blue and green cardstock to create my background.
I began by doing some stamping on the background.
Then I stamped/cut multiples of all the floral elements, in a variety of colours,
and adhered them in place.
Knowing that my window had to be open, to allow my bird to come visit,
I added a piece of acetate behind the top two squares only.
Finally, I used some foam tape to add the window frame to the card base.

In the photo below you can see the bird resting on the inside of the open window.


This card was so much fun to put together!
I think it's happy and cheeful, and I hope it put a smile on your face!


Now...go open your window!
Maybe you'll have a sweet little visitor too! :o)

* * * * *

Maker's Movement Products Used:

Crossover II Fabric & Paper Cutting System,


Other Materials Used:
Recollections Kraft Cardstock;
American Craft Textured Cardstock;
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink;
Pine Needles Distress Ink;
Small Piece of Acetate.

* * *
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * *

Here are all the links for you:


3 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous what a great idea love the window with the design behind so lovely love and hugs Carole x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Wonderful idea Nancy and beautifully put together, love the little bird.
Keep safe and well
Faith x

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a sweet card, Nancy!Love the little bird - it is just so cute!

Blog Archive