Monday 11 May 2020

Vilda Stamps - Good Friends Are Like Stars...

Hello, my friends!

It's my time to share some projects for Vilda Stamps!

On the 12th and 21st of each month, I will be sharing two projects/blog posts,
that I hope will inspire you to get some Vilda Stamps of your own.
They have such a fabulous variety of stamps to create with!
Due to the time difference between Canada and Sweden,
I will share my first project in the evening,
and my second project the next morning.

Today I have created a very CAS card using:

V850 - Squares, Circle and Star Stamp Set,

and V693 - English Texts 2010 Stamp Set.

Here it is:


I began with an A2 white cardstock card base.
I covered the front of the card with yellow cardstock.
I cut a piece of white cardstock to 4" x 5 1/4",
and stamped it randomly with the Star stamp from the V850 set.


When the yellow ink was set, 
I stamped the sentiment from V693 with embossing ink.
I then sprinkled it with black embossing powder and heat set it.
In the photo above you cand see the lovely shine of the embossing. 

In the photo below you can see the detail of the stamp.
I really like the style of it;
such a fun mixture of fonts with some fun distressing.


This would be a great card to mail off to any friend!
It has such a great generic style that it would be great for men too!

* * * * *

Vilda Stamps Used:




Other Materials Used:
Yellow and White Cardstock;
CTMH Buttercup Ink;
Embossing Ink:
Black Embossing Powder;
Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for taking a look!
I'll be back soon with my second project!

* * * * *
If you're not familiar with Vilda Stamps, they are located in Sweden!
I've been a big fan of the stamps since I was introduced to them 
while working on a DT in Germany!
The stamps can be purchased from Engstroms Artstudio AB.
They ship all over the world.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:


2 comments:

Natalia said...

Beautiful words and the card is so pretty! Stay safe and healthy ☺

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is lovely, good to see such lovely words as central to the card.. love teh background too.
Keep safe and well
Faith x

Blog Archive