Tuesday 12 May 2020

Vilda Stamps - You Are So Special!

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with my second project for Vilda Stamps!

On the 12th and 21st of each month, I will be sharing two projects/blog posts,
that I hope will inspire you to get some Vilda Stamps of your own.
They have such a fabulous variety of stamps to create with!
Due to the time difference between Canada and Sweden,
I will share my first project in the evening,
and my second project the next morning.

This time I have made a fun layered tag,

using V656 - Kit With Flower Elves Stamp Set,

and V693 - English Texts 2010 Stamp Set.

Here it is:


I stamped the image onto watercolour paper,
and coloured it using watercolour pencils and a water brush.
Once it was dry, I cut it out using a shaped die.
I then cut a largie shape from purple cardstock,
and one larger still from the designer paper.

I then adhered the purple cardstock onto the designer paper.
I then attached the stamped image in place with a small purple brad.

Here's a closer look at the image:


Here's why I attached the image piece with a brad.
The piece can swivel out of the way to reveal the stamped sentiment,
and space to leave a private note.


Here's a closer look at the sentiment: 


To finish off my tag,
I added a crinkled seam binding bow to the top of the tag.
Finally, I added some stickles to the image to make it sparkle!


Vilda Stamps Used:




Other Materials Used:
Watercolour Paper;
Watercolour Pencils;
Water Brush;
Purple Cardstock;
Purple Ink;
Spellbinders Labels Eight Dies;
K & Company Watercolor Bouquet Paper;
Star Dust Stickles;
Small Purple Brad;
Seam Binding Bow.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for taking a look!
I'll be back soon with more fun Vilda projects!

* * * * *
If you're not familiar with Vilda Stamps, they are located in Sweden!
I've been a big fan of the stamps since I was introduced to them 
while working on a DT in Germany!
The stamps can be purchased from Engstroms Artstudio AB.
They ship all over the world.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:


5 comments:

Darlene said...

This is so cute Nancy and fits our current challenge over on DOUBLE D Challenge Blog

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a cute image, Nancy love the lovely color combination you have used!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a delightful image Nancy love her in purple then to see that she is slid apart to reveal the sentiment, just lovely.
Keep safe and well
Faith x

Natalia said...

So beautiful!

Carole Pollard said...

Delightful that tag idea is stunning love and hugs Carole x

Blog Archive