Thursday 28 May 2020

My Scrap Chick - Planner Pockets

Hello, my friends!

Today I have a fun new project share for My Scrap Chick!

Today I'm featuring the:

HP Classic Planner Pocket Horizontal

This is just one variation of pockets available in the shop.

There are many to choose from, including an insert bundle!
You can find ALL of them HERE.

Every year I put a planner together for my DT schedule.
This year I am using a Happy Planner Notebook,
and I think it's my favorite one to date!
The one thing I was missing was some pockets,
so I was thrilled to be able to make some using this cut file!

Here are the three pockets I made:

I wasn't fussy about the paper I used.
I just wanted it to be double-sided and colourful!


This is the HP Notebook I used.
It seemed very appropriate! ;o)


I wanted one pocket in the back.
This is the straight across cut variation, which I mirrored before cutting.


This one is in the middle.
This is the second straight across variation.


This is the third variation, with an angled pocket.

These pockets are so useful to add supply lists, notes, receipts.
As I mentioned, I'm really loving this system.
and will probably be using it long term.
It's so very easy to add or remove pages, or even sections. 

* * * * * 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project share!

 * * * * *
Have you signed up for the My Scrap Chick newsletters yet?
Don't forget to do that!
You really don't want to miss out on any of the great freebies! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:




3 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

I love journal pockets. Precious items I’ve been able to tuck into mine are pictures drawn by children in my life. The kids are teens now, but I have these sweet memories preserved because of art journal pockets. Hugs, Teresa

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is a fabulous project Nancy what a lovely way to memo things. I wish I was that organised! LOL.
Take care
Faith x

SiskiyouSue said...

I'm new here, looking forward to seeing more from you. I use a Happy Planner also, think I might have to make some pockets. What a good idea!

I live 8 miles south of the border in Montana, howdy, neighbor!

Blog Archive