Wednesday 10 March 2021

Scrappy Tails Crafts - Easter Blessings

 Happy Wednesday, my friends!

It's time for a new project share for Scrappy Tails Crafts!

Easter is fast approaching!
The bunnies and eggs are all kinds of fun
but today I'm sharing a card that represents what Easter is truly about for me!


This was so much fun to put together. 
The Slimline Shadow Box Craft Die is fantastic!
It includes so many fun layers and extras.
You'll be seeing lots more of these dies in the days ahead.


On the back I added this stamped/colored "Easter Blessings" from the Easter Blessing Stamp Set.


In front of that, I've added the stamped/colored cross, along with some roses,
all from the same stamp set.


In the very front, I've added the grass and some fence pieces.
These are both in the Slimline Everyday Borders Die set.
I fussy cut all my images because I really love to fussy cut.
If that's not your thing, then there are coordinating dies available.


These Scripture sentiments are both so meaningful...
...so I had to add both of them to the back of my card.
The bracket layer is so pretty, and there are lots of ways to use it!


"He Is Risen!"..."Let Us Rejoice!"
I pray you all have a Very Blessed Easter!

* * * * *

Scrappy Tails Crafts Products Used:

Easter Blessing Stamp Set,

(Dies also available),

Slimline Shadow Box Craft Die,

Slimline Everyday Borders Die.

Other Materials Used:
AC Cardstock;
K & Company Watercolor Bouquet;
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink;
Alcohol Markers.

* * * * *

Thank you so much for stopping by!
I'll have another fun Scrappy Tails post in two weeks!

In the meantime,
watch for the fabulous March release!



* * * * *

Here are all the links:

Scrappy Tails Crafts Shop

Scrappy Tails Crafts Blog

Scrappy Tails Facebook

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a very beautiful card Nancy, love the design and the wonderful images and verses.
Faith x
PS Thanks for the greetings :)

Susan M said...

Its wonderful Nancy, really beautiful stamps.The box die looks fabulous and very useful for lots of different themes.

Teresa Arsenault said...

Your shadow ox is gorgeous.

Blog Archive