Thursday 27 May 2021

BLOOM Layout

  Hello, my friends!

Today I have a fun new project for Kate Hadfield Designs.

I've used fabulous Tape Runner adhesive on all the fun doodles.

I haven't made a layout for quite some time.
These pretty Art Joodle doodles inspired this one.
They were the perfect accompaniment to this pretty photo of flowers.
The retractable tape runner just right to adhere everything in place.

Here's my page:


Since these doodles from Kate Hadfield Designs are all digital,
they work beautifully for any digital work you want to do.
However, I just have too much fun with my fussy cutting.
So I print out what I want and fussy cut everything out.


The corner flowers were adhered with some foam tape.
All other pieces were adhered with the Tape Runner.


To finish everything off,
I added some white crystal drops around the page.


Here's a closer look at the pretty flower picture.
The joodles for a perfect frame to show it off.


 Kate Hadfield Designs Used:



Tape Runner Products Used:

BGT-2088 Value Pack Tape Runner 

* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping in today!
You'll be seeing lots more posts with these products combined!

* * * * *

Here are all the links:

Kate Hadfield Designs Shop

Kate Hadfield Blog

Kate Hadfield Facebook


* * * * *

Tape Runner:

Tape Runner Shop

Tape Runner Facebook

Tape Runner on Amazon

 

4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful layout for those gorgeous flowers and I really appreciate the work in fussy cutting, not my favourite thing. Great design Nanacy.
Faith x

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Wauw, wat een superschattig kaartje
Wow, very cute card
Grtjs
Claudia
http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com/
https://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com

Teresa Arsenault said...

Lovely page. enjoy your weekend. hugs, Teresa

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a gorgeous layout! Love the grays against the bright flowers!

Blog Archive