Friday 12 November 2021

Kate Hadfield with Tape Runner - Traveler's Notebook Page

  Hello, my friends!

Today I have another project share for Kate Hadfield Designs.

Again, I've used Tape Runner adhesive to put it all together.

It's another Traveler's Notebook page...just for fun!
I put it all together and then came across the quote the next day.


I may have said this before but these doodles are so fun to play with!
You can just print/cut and then glue it in your notebook. 
There are endless creative possibilities!

* * * * *

Kate Hadfield Products Used:




* * * * *

Here are all the Kate Hadfield Links:

Kate Hadfield Designs Shop

Kate Hadfield Blog

Kate Hadfield Facebook

* * * * *

I used the retractable Tape Runner adhesive to adhere everything in place.
I love the retractable feature of this tape runner. 
It makes it so easy to keep in my Traveler's Notebook kit,
with no danger of the cap coming off or anything getting stuck that shouldn't get stuck! lol
The green one on the top is the retractable one.
 

Here are all the Tape Runner Links:

Tape Runner Shop

Tape Runner Facebook

Retractable Tape Runner on Amazon  

2 comments:

Susan M said...

Love all the doodles Nancy and of course your beautiful handwriting !

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love Kate's images and you have used them beautifully Nancy.
Faith x

Blog Archive