Monday 15 November 2021

Scrappy Tails Crafts - Warm Winter Wishes Card

Hello, my friends!

Today I'm back with a new project for Scrappy Tails Crafts

This is my first share using products from the fabulous October release!
Such a great release...again!

It's very appropriate for me to be writing this post today
because we're enjoying our first snowfall of the season. 

I send you all Warm Winter Wishes!

Here's my card:


Isn't that a wonderful Winter scene?
It was so much fun to put together,
I began with my background paper,
and then I cut my trees in coordinating colors. 


The lamp post is so charming!
Many of you know that I've been crafting on the road for the past two months
and working with what I have.
Can you believe I had no yellow or gold cardstock?
I actually used a yellow post it note for the light.


The lovely sentiment came from the Winter Essentials Metal Craft Dies set.
I cut it once from white cardstock, and then a second time from black.
I offset them slightly before adhering them in place.
This creates a very nice shadow, which adds more dimension.
Isn't it a lovely script?


These die sets are both so great for all your Winter/Christmas projects!
They make fabulous stand alone cards,
or they can be wonderful additions to your backgrounds.

 * * * * *

Scrappy Tails Products Used:

 Winter Snow Trees Metal Craft Die,

 Winter Essentials Metal Craft Dies.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:

Scrappy Tails Crafts Shop

Scrappy Tails Crafts Blog

Scrappy Tails Facebook

4 comments:

Darlene said...

Just beautiful Nancy! Love the dimension you've achieved wit your trees and the positioning of the lamp post is perfect! Awesome inspiration ... thanks! Hope you're doing well ... stay safe & healthy!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautifully put together Nancy and with limited supplies - Awesome!
Faith x

Susan M said...

Wonderful card Nancy the dies are fabulous the lovely lampost really sets it off. Lovely background paper too !

Jana Forrest said...

Nancy your winter card is gorgeous. Love your creativity (ie post it note brilliant). Enjoy your first snow in your new home. Make sure you take a pic. Would be a cute scrapbook page. Take care dear friend!

Blog Archive