Monday 21 November 2022

Coffee Heaven for Kate Crafts Store

  Hello, my friends!

It's time for another fun project for Kate Crafts!

That means I've made another album for you to see.
For this one I have used the Coffee Heaven Collection!

So much fun!

This also means I have another video flip through for you to see!

Here's the video:

 


Just a few notes about this journal:

I used the Tonic Studios Memory Book Dies for my base.
I covered the spine with Bowdabra Burlap Ribbon.
Everything was inked with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
The pretty crinkle bow is added with a bulb pin. 
Lots of room to add photos and journaling in this one.


Kate Crafts Products Used:


* * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll have more fun from Kate Crafts very soon!

* * * * *

Here are all the links:

Kate Crafts Facebook Group

Kate Crafts Facebook Page

Kate Crafts Store on Etsy  

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another amazing album Nancy, it's gorgeous.
Faith x

Blog Archive