Thursday 24 November 2022

Pretty Cards For My November Journal for RachandBellaCrafts

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with a new project post for Rach & Bella Crafts!

Last week I shared with you a peek at my November journal project;
with a look at my cover and some tags.

This week I am sharing another part of this journal.


These beautiful cards are made with the Ladies of Abbott Fuller Graves Collection.
I thought they would look really pretty in my lace journal.

I matted them all with cardstock. 
Then I added either a Scripture verse, or a word, along with a little bit of cheesecloth. 


When I was putting them together,
I tried to match the verse/word with the image.

I think they're really lovely,
and I'm excited to add them to my journal!

* * *

Rach&Bella Crafts Products Used:

Ladies of Abbott Fuller Graves Collection;

 Botanical Words and Verses.

* * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back next week to share my finished journal!

* * *

Here are all the links:

Rach&Bella Crafts Facebook Page

Rach and Bella Crafts Etsy Shop

Rach&Bella Crafts Instagram    

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gorgeous images Nancy making beautiful cards.
Faith x

Blog Archive