Tuesday 29 November 2022

Nanna's Antique Lace Junk Journal for RachandBella Crafts

 Hello, my friends!

I'm back with my finished November Junk Journal for Rach & Bella Crafts!
This was such a lovely combination of products to work with.

Here's my video flip through of this journal:

 


Some notes about this journal:

I made the journal cover to match the main collection, using fabric and laces.
I also shared a tutorial on my shaker tag, HERE.
There is a fabric wrap closure.

You can see a closer look at the Abbott Fuller Graves Cards HERE.

I added tea dyed paper, kraft and white parchment papers.
I like the way they crinkle in a journal.

Tags are backed with cardstock and topped with lace.
I used a lace border punch on a couple of pages.

Lots of room for writing in this journal!

* * *

Rach&Bella Crafts Products Used:

Nanna's Antique Lace;

Vintage and Antique Embroidered Linen Kit;

The Ladies of Abbott Fuller Graves Images;

Botanical Words and Verses.

* * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'll be back soon with another fun project for Rach&Bella Crafts!

* * *

Here are all the links:

Rach&Bella Crafts Facebook Page

Rach and Bella Crafts Etsy Shop

Rach&Bella Crafts Instagram   

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Lacey and feminine and gorgeous Nancy
Faith x

Blog Archive