Monday 16 September 2019

Rinea Tutorial - Thanksgiving Place Card

Hello, my friends!

Today I have a fun tutorial for Rinea.

I'm going to show you how to make this fun project
using these fabulous foiled papers,
in partnership with Joy Clair Stamps!

With Thanksgiving fast approaching, 
in less than a month here in Canada,
I thought I would share a fun place card idea.
These cards would be lovely decorating the table.
There is a spot left right above the "Thankful" to add a name.
This could easily be done with a marker.



Here's how I did it:


Materials Used:
Joy Clair Stamp - Thankful and Blessed;
Imagine Crafts - StazOn Ink - Piano Black;
Stamp Positioning Took;
Tiny Scissors.


1. I began by doing all my stamping on a variety of foiled papers. I did some extra stamping while I was at it - for future projects.  


2. Using my tiny scissors, I fussy cut the sunflower images out. One flower from Gold/Gold Starstruck Foiled Paper, one flower from Copper/Copper Starstruck Foiled Paper, one stem from Emerald/Emerald Starstruck Foiled Paper, and one flower center from Mocha/Mocha Starstruck Foiled Paper


3. Then I cut a piece of the Mocha/Mocha Starstruck Foiled Paper measuring 4 x 5, and a piece of the Copper/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper measuring 3 3/4 x 4 3/4. 
4. I scored down the center of each piece.
5. Using the StazOn ink, and a stamp positioning tool, I stamped the sentiments on each side of the Copper/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.
6. I adhered these two layers together, lining up the score line.


7. I adhered the sunflower in place on the one side of the place card. First the copper flower, then I added the gold flower with a little piece of foam tape. I added the stem, tucking it under the copper flower, with a little piece of foam tape behind the leaf. Finally, I added the flower center.


8. I fluffed up the flower petals to give it some extra dimension.


Here's the stamping on the other side:


 It's the perfect Scripture verse for a Thanksgiving Place Card!
Then you can send the card home with your guest,
as a reminder to always be Thankful! 


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back again soon with a new Rinea project! 

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:



5 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

This is beautiful lovely tutorial and gorgeous result.

Natalia said...

I love it, so pretty!☺

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such pretty details, Nancy!

Maria Pilar said...

So pretty card, Nancy. Love the sunflower with the dimension. Thanks for the tutorial.
Hugs

Tracy said...

Awww these would be a treat on any table, for Thanksgiving or not.

Blog Archive