Friday 20 September 2019

ScraPerfect - ATC Fun!

Hello, my friends!

Today I'm happy to be sharing another post for ScraPerfect

I've created another fun ATC with the help of ScraPerfect products.
I've also paired these products with some more Makin's Clay pieces. 
These products really work well together,
especially when making a fun little ATC!

Here's my finished ATC:


I began with a pretty green background paper.
Then I chose several of my finished clay pieces.
These were molded using the green Makin's Clay,
and a fun Mod Podge Mold.
Then I used the Best Glue Ever to adhere my clay pieces to the base.
I then used the Embellie Gellie to pick up and place 
the lovely little green flowers in place.
A tiny drop of the Best Glue Ever is all they need to hold them in place.


Finally, I took a sponge, and some white ink,
and inked around the edge of the ATC.
I also inked the top of the clay pieces to highlight all the detail.


ScraPerfect Products Used:








* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
I'll be back soon with another project share!


* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:



1 comment:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Oh Nancy, what a fun little project this is! Love the background color, almost looks like sea glass.

Blog Archive