Monday 30 December 2019

Ephemoire - Winter Bird Cards

Hello, friends!

Today I have a fun new project for Ephemoire!

I am featuring two of my favorite items from the shop:

Winter Birds

and

Wood Texture Sampler.

These bird images are so beautiful!
There are LOTS of ways to get creative with these images and papers!
I confess that the Wood Texture paper collection 
has probably moved to the top of my favorites list! 
There are so many ways to use all the beautiful colors!

Here's what I made:



For all of the cards, I chose a wood background color that worked with the bird image.
I cut them to fit a white or kraft cardstock card base, 
distressed the edges, and adhered them in place.


For the first two cards, I die-cut a white cardstock wreath.
I then die-cu the bird image to fit inside the wreath.
I adhered them to the front of the card, leaving some leaves free.
I then curled up the leaves to give some added dimension.


Don't they look suitably frosty?


For the second two cards, I die-cut the wreaths from kraft cardstock.
Instead of die-cutting the image, I trimmed it town, 
and used a corner chomper on the corners.
I then adhered it to the card base at an angle
before adhering the wreath in place, on top of it.


Finally, I added some Stickles to the curled leaves.


I think these cards are great for so many different occasions!
I hope you make some of your own!


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock;
Die: Spellbinders Shapeabilities - Wreath Die;
Corner Chomper: WRMK - Cloud;
Stickles: Frosted Lace;
Tim Holtz Distressing Tool.

Ephemoire Products Used:

Winter Birds

Wood Texture Sampler
* * * * *

Here are the links for you:

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO Beautiful Nancy, I love the die cuts around the beautiful birds a gorgeous selection of cards.
Faith x

Blog Archive