Thursday 14 December 2023

Christmas Cards for Polka Art Studio

    Hello, my friends! 

Today I have another fun project for Polka Art Studio!

I have made a collection of Christmas cards,
using only two collections from the shop:

 Beige Bliss Decorative Papers Collection,

and Beige Bliss Fussy Cuts Collection.

The joy of using digital printable collections is that you can get started immediately!
So you still have lots of time to get some projects finished!
Also, the joy of using these particular collections - they're GORGEOUS!
Plus...there are so many more images for me to use.

Before we get started, I'll give you a little rundown of what I did.
I first printed out the images that I wanted to use, and fussy cut them out.
I then printed out the papers, and decided which image which go with which paper.
Then it was just a matter of choosing some coordinating cardstock,
along with some suitable dies.
I inked all the edges, and adhered everything in place.
Finally, I added some sequins, stickles, twine/ribbon, or buttons;
whatever worked best!

Here we go:















It's a beautiful collection to play with!

As you can see...I made a variety of projects...from elegant to vintage!
I even included a small gift bag and pillow box.
The possibilities are endless!

* * *

Polka Art Products Used:

 Beige Bliss Decorative Papers Collection,

 
Other Materials Used:
Recollections Cardstock;
Sequins;
Diamond Stickles;
Ribbons - Offray, Celebrate It!;
Wood Buttons;
Jute Twine:
Assorted Dies - Spellbinders, Tim Holtz.

* * *

Thank you for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * *
There are lots more fun goodies in the Polka Art Studio Shop!
Make sure you sign up for the newsletter too!
You don't want to miss all the fun events and freebies!

Polka Art Studio Links:

Polka Art Studio Etsy


Polka Art Studio Instagram 

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! Nancy, these are gorgeous, love the shaped cards and the beautiful images.
Faith x

Blog Archive