Saturday 29 September 2018

Rinea - A Creative Mind Canvas

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with a new Rinea project share!  
This time I have created a mixed media project.
I think you can guess how much fun I had with this one! ;o)

I have used the gorgeous Princess Foiled Paper Variety Pack!
I've also used some Ebony/Ebony Starstruck Foiled Paper,
and some Ebony/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.

Again, we are partnering with Rita Barakat!
 I've used a fabulous face stencil called Sweet Sisters Flower.

Here is the canvas I created:


I began with the stencil and a piece of watercolor paper. 
I drew the face with a pigma marker, 
and colored the face with distress markers and a water brush.


I painted the canvas, did a little bit of white texture stamping,
and adhered the face in place.
I added hair of brown texture paste.
When it was dry, I stenciled a pattern over the brown,
in an almond colored texture paste.


Then I gathered an assortment of my little punches,
and the Rinea Foiled Paper listed above,
and got busy punching!


Using tweezers, and multi matte medium, 
I adhered all the punched pieces in place.
I used a stylus to shape and add dimension before adhering.
Here's a closer look:


See all the pretty dimension:


Finally, I die-cut the title from the Glossy Black Foiled Paper.
I layered the letters on some black cardstock to make them thicker.
Here's a final look at the finished canvas:


Other Materials Used:
8 x 10 Canvas;
Watercolor Paper;
Acrylic Paint;
Black Pigma Pen;
Distress Markers;
Texture Paste;
Assorted Punches;
Ranger Multi Matte Medium.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you liked my mixed media canvas!
See you again soon! :o) 
* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:



4 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Well done, Nancy. I love how you used all the sparkles, bits and bobs, to illustrate creativity. The puzzle pieces were great additions.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! Nancy that is such detailed work and so VERY effective and beautiful.
Faith
x

Maria Pilar said...

wooow, this is precious, Nancy. Amazing canvas. Good job

I invite you to a great blog hop in my blog...
Hugs

Katie said...

Fun project and love the sparkles

Blog Archive